NICORETTE? Inhalator replaces the hand-to-mouth action of smoking to keep your hands busy and help you quit for good.
- Held like a cigarette, so it keeps your hands busy
- Replaceable cartridge releases nicotine to help relieve your cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- The only Inhalator with nicotine clinically proven to help you quit
How to use Nicotine Inhalator
- Line up the markers and pull each end in the opposite direction.
- Insert the cartridge into the mouthpiece and twist to close securely.
- When you have a craving take a shallow puff about every 4 seconds or take 2 deep puffs every minute. Each cartridge lasts for approximately 40 minutes of frequent puffing.
Please refer to Medsafe Data Sheet for more details
Contains nicotine 15mg
Excipients:?Levomenthol and porous plug
NICORETTE? Inhalator should not be administered to non-tobacco users or?patients with known hypersensitivity to nicotine or menthol.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
This item is super in smoking cessation. It works very well and is well worth the purchase. Thank you so much. This item is fantastic and does what it is suppose to do. Thanks again.
This item is simply excellent in allowing you to quit smoking cigarettes. Excellent. Thank You so much and it also has an excellent price and quick delivery. Thank You Net Pharmacy.
I used this product to give up 3 1/2 yrs ago combined with patches and it really helped. When i occasionally feel like a cigarette still, i use this to ride it out.
This item keeps me from even wanting to smoke a cigarette.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.