The Quit Smoke Pack contains Quit Smoke Withdrawal that supports the body through the process of giving up smoking.
Quit Smoke Craving tablets support the body to cope with tobacco cravings and are a useful substitute for cigarettes.
Quit Smoke is a non-drug, nicotine free programme that is not habit forming.
Suggested Companion Products and Advice
Best results are obtained when using both products together.
Quit Smoke can be especially useful for pregnant women who should avoid potentially toxic nicotine replacement therapies.
Vitamin B complex, Zinc and Vitamin C supplements may be beneficial.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.