Dermatix Silicone Gel for Scar Reduction is a topical silicone gel that is transparent, dries quickly and helps maintain the skin’s moisture balance, while aiding the management of scarred skin surfaces resulting from surgery, burns, and other injuries.
Dermatix is clinically proven to visibly improve raised scars which can result from surgery, trauma, burns, laser abrasion and chemical peels.
Suitable for raised scars - hypertrophic & Keloid scars. Used to flatten, soften and smooth raised scars. Fades red or dark scars. Relieves the discomfort of scars.
Dermatix has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Easily applied to all areas of the skin, including the face, joints and flexures, and dries rapidly to form an invisible “sheet”.
For the treatment and prevention of keloids and hypertrophic scars (such as those resulting from general surgical procedures, trauma wounds and burns), after the wound has healed and the skin surface is intact.
Dermatix is very simple to apply and should be used at least twice a day:
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
- Gently massage a small amount of Dermatix? gel over the affected skin.
- Allow to dry for 4–5 minutes before covering with clothing or make-up.
If Dermatix has not dried within 4–5 minutes, you may have used too much: remove the excess and allow the drying process to continue.
The recommended minimum duration of treatment is two months. Continue to use Dermatix? for as long as benefits are experienced.
Should not be applied to open or fresh wounds. Should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I used the gel on a new scar where excess tissue had formed. Using the gel reduced the amount of tissue and made the scar less red. Be aware the the gel stains clothes and that you need to use stain remover to get the stain out. I recommend putting a plaster over after having applied the gel. I don't know if it works on old scars but till try it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.