Red Seal Smokers Toothpaste
- Combines natural stain remover with extra strong mint breath freshener.
- Removes stubborn stains from your tooth enamel without harming dentine.
- A natural and refreshing way to clean your teeth.
- Suitable for smokers and non-smokers.
Red Seal Smokers Toothpaste?Benefits
- No added fluoride. There is conflicting evidence on the benefits of fluoride. Excess fluoride may cause chalky white patches on the teeth giving a mottled appearance. This condition is irreversible. Red Seal provides you with a range of non-fluoridated toothpastes to meet your specific needs.
- Strong peppermint flavour to freshen breath.
- Helps remove stains.
- Contains natural herb extracts and oils.
- Fights plaque and decay.
- Helps protect gums.
- Natural antibacterial action.
- Paraben free.
- Colour free.
- No tricoslan, peroxide, potassium nitrates, or strontium chloride.
- Calcium carbonate: Mild abrasive and polisher.
- Purified water.
- Sorbitol: Sweetener and moistener.
- Glycerin: Vegetable-based sweetener and moistener.
- Dolomite powder: Teeth whitener.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate.
- Silica: Mild abrasive and thickener.
- Cellulose gum: Gumming agent sourced from plant fibre.
- Magnesium aluminium silicate: Thickener derived from naturally occurring minerals.
- Peppermint oil.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Aniseed oil.
- Sodium saccharin: Sugar-free sweetener
The concentrated mint flavour of Smokers Toothpaste is not suitable for young children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.